Sleeping Cloud

"Sleeping Cloud"

Comentarios

  1. Thank you my friend, i'm glad that you liked.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Nice blog! Sing In: www.twilightersin.blogspot.com PLEASE!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow, beautiful and serene.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, you're really talented! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wowowow !!!!!
    A fantastic artist... wonder that the paintings are beautiful...
    I struck the "kiss"... six bravissimo complimenti...
    Hello Federico pleasure to meet you... thanks to be passed... compliments... and added to my readers... which would return (as long as you do not sorry)...
    Good evening and good ferragosto... a hug

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I dabble in impressionism. Your work is beautiful. But I especially love this one the best, its just really lovely, very calming.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola, preciosa foto, me gusta mucho.

    Un beso ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola!
    Espero que estes super bien!
    Muy hermosa la imagen!!
    Besos
    Valentina

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Federico jumped to leave a message and presents "MONGOLFIERA" (BALLOON) if you like and want to go pick it up tomorrow I'll wait ...
    Good evening ... a hug ... Hello Hello Paol

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Federico,
    you see in Italy donate friendship ... hehehehe
    Cmq in general is preparing a post with the premium received citing the link that you gave him ... and if you want your turn you can give to your readers ... then if you want to insert at the side of your blog (free to do so) ...
    You can take the cue from me ...
    Hello dear sweet evening ... hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  11. http://jbmaniamex.blogspot.com/
    PLIZ!!!!
    Es un blog solo de los JONAS
    comentarios
    si comentas te firmo
    cada comentario es una firma de metro diferente
    http://jbmaniamex.blogspot.com/
    http://jbmaniamex.blogspot.com/
    http://jbmaniamex.blogspot.com/
    plizz

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Gr8 art work..thanks for joining Apotamkin:

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Great work! by the way Federico, are you familiar with mezzotinto too?

    Shaui

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Sadly, I wasn't able to develop my artistic talents if I have some lol. My father does mezzotinto but he resides in Poland with the hard-core old school artists. Have not talked to him in decades, though. I really love your work, do you have creations related to Twilight? maybe, I can feature you on my site. If I would be an artist, I wil def be a surrealist like you. I enjoy symbolism and the element of subtle surprise. -Shaui

    ResponderEliminar
  15. love to see your interpretaion of twilight.

    thanks for stopping by at the paper cut.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. this is a really good picture...congrats

    http://www.twilightitaly.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Wow!! This is amazing. Just came across your blog and your paintings are beautiful!!
    Do check out my blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
  18. nice blog.. loved the paintings..really beautiful..

    ResponderEliminar
  19. I am a cloud freak in and out.. and m so glad that i blog hopped and found this one.. a bit dark . but great work.. real nice work with imagination on canvas..
    beautiful paintingss.. surreal they are.. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Hi.
    Thanks for your visit. I'm so glad you liked my blog. :)
    Do visit again!
    And no, my real name's not Wink but people call me by that name :)
    Take Care!!

    ResponderEliminar
  22. El cielo en la tierra y la tierra en el cielo, la sensación de que estás sintiendo.
    Muy bello, inspira un mar de sentimientos. Besotes

    ResponderEliminar
  23. wow son impresionantes!! los pintastes tu?? a mi me encanta el arte sabes?¿ siempre he querido estudiar en bellas artes y me encanta dibujar pero aun así eso no basta para ser un artista.. pero chico esos cuadros son geniales!! me a encantado... debo amitir que no entiendo mucho de pinturas... pero sé cuando algo me gusta y eso me gusto mucho jejje genial... ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Gracias... me alegra que te guste mi blog y mucho mas que te guste twilight ^^ jeje... X cierto no la vi pero la vere ;) y tu visitastes el museo de luvre?? es genial!!! enorme!!!! yo quede impresionada... :D besos y saludos!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  26. i visited to your space first time and is amazed seeing such nice
    painting
    i loved your all the paintings:)
    visit my space too

    ResponderEliminar
  27. ¿Te gusta Harry Potter? ¿Te gusta Crepúsculo?
    Entonces.. te invito a un nuevo blog dedicado a estas dos sagas!!!

    Esperamos hacer de este sitio un lugar en donde dos sagas se unan sin competir entre ellas, porque cada una tiene lo suyo y son dos historias totalmente diferentes.

    Saludos, Eclipse en Hogwarts

    ResponderEliminar
  28. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  29. Here I come to leave my best wishes for Happy Holidays to you and family ... with a gift at Christmas waiting for you ... you can pick up in my chest ...
    Good day and good start week ... a hug ... Hello Hello Paola

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Wow! yo tambien pinto... pero mucho menos profesional que tu, no vendo ni nada de eso... y tus pinturas son geniales!!!! <3
    Por eso me afilié!
    Buenísimo cuadro :D!

    ResponderEliminar
  31. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  32. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  33. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  34. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  35. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  36. Hey! me gustan tus trabajos, muy buenos. Tengo algo con el arte surrealista ke me kedo como tonta mirando je, bueno kizas de eso se trata, como el cuadro de Dalí ke tiene el sillon ke es un labio, o el ke derrite el tiempo y los relojes chorrean. Bueno hablo de clasicos seguramente para vos je.
    Veo ke te opinan en English tambien asike...
    I think your work is great, by the way, have you taken part in any contest? if you haven't then you should! ;)
    Saludos desde Mardel!
    Connie =)
    Te dejo mi blog (nada ke ver con el tuyo pero bueno,je)

    ResponderEliminar
  37. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  38. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  39. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  40. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Visitor Counter

Blog created in November 2007
Thank you for your visit